Super Mario Land Rock Rem Super Mario Land Rock Rem

Wow..

Thats some nice music u made there.

Fountain of Dreams remix Fountain of Dreams remix

AWSOME!

I love how u made the song. It's cool.

Stairway to heaven (PT 2)+*~.0 Stairway to heaven (PT 2)+*~.0

I love it.

This song would always be so buitifule. I like how u made it.

Chronamut responds:

thanks man - glad SOME ppl like it..

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Stairway To Heaven DNB Stairway To Heaven DNB

I like it.

You did a good job singing along with the song. I also liked how u made the song sound.

DreamScape 2 DreamScape 2

Nice

I like it..

Stage (Bust-a-Move) Stage (Bust-a-Move)

I love this song!

DA DA DA DO DO DE DE DA DA DO DE DE ^-^ *starts doing the bust a move dance*

When a Tear is Shed - F-777 When a Tear is Shed - F-777

I like it a lot.

Im not sure what else to say but I like it... That is all. Sorry but I can't think of words for it atm.

Midna's Desperation Midna's Desperation

I love ths song.

This was my favrote part of the game whan Minda is week and defanceless and u have to help her but your only a worlf and every one who sees u gets scared and runs away. It was kinda sad but anime like. I don't read the guide so whan I was on this part of the game I was like "omg Minda is hurt omg what should I do. I got to find help but every one is to afriad to lisn to me cuz im a wolf."

paper mario sammer's kingdom paper mario sammer's kingdom

It's good

I can't remember what the oringanl sounds like but I like it. Altho it sounds kinda 8-bit like tetris in a way.

Alexman159 responds:

8b it ish

Tetris Reorchestrated Tetris Reorchestrated

I love it

idk why but with so many tetris songs here on newgrounds I think they should make an F ed up verson of tetris. u know like some kind of an tetris rpg game and u walk around this crapy 8-bit forest and fight evil tetris block monsters. And there would be like these evil 8-bit kids who are high and they control the tetris blocks and attack u for no reson. And there names could be tetris A,B,C, and D lol. And u try to destory there crapy tetris castle. And try to some how escape the werid world of tetris and your chacter is like the only guy who isnt stupidly 8-bit. I know I know your probly thinking wtf am I saying but this is what I normanly think whan I think about tetris.

Hoeloe responds:

You think that? Well, get creating! no-one on this site is going to do it for you, it's pretty much a rule now.